Simply Performance sold me a blocked water pump and rusty E.C.U

Update added by user Aug 02, 2014

I feel I have been Lied to Cheated and taken for a fool By Jon of Simply Performance who knew what he was

doing but feels he can get away with it. The Jag Man

Update added by user Aug 02, 2014

These are the Very photos sent to Jon of Simply Performance and was told no blocked pipe could be seen

the sand and sealant clear to see not mentioned by Jon or the metal still blocking that I had stabbed a hole in with a screwdriver on the header tank inlet pipe as to the rest foolish silly lies like Tony Blair a man who lies but is not very good at it

Update added by user Aug 02, 2014

The stars are for header tank *** pipe I will add more soon

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2014

I paid in good faith with my hard-earned money for a water pump for my Classic Jaguar .the one sold to me by Jon of simply Performance had been left out in the rain after Jon of Simply Performance Surrey told me it was all safe .I had paid a deposit on an engine after being sent an email showing a good engine running when after 300 mile trip I saw it out in the rain with no bonnet the distributor out wires cut parts missing and the engine hoist not working .

and Jon now going off on Holiday first mention after 300 mile Journey to work on the

engine Hotel booked .

the parts sold had been ruined E.C.U with water in it and a water pump blocked with sealant sand and metal at the header tank ***.I sent Jon at Simply Performance photos and then was insulted and made to feel silly for asking for a decent service I feel I have been lied to and ripped off by Jon at Simply Performance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simply Performance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Simply Performance.
Filing a new complaint about